What does full service management look like when you hire us?
You’ll rest assured (and hands off!) that you’re getting everything featured in our leasing agent page, such as
- Top advertising exposure to your property listing
- Proper rent value based on current market statistics and property comps
- In-person showings to interested, qualified parties (WE DON’T RELY ON LOCK BOXES- an agent is always on site)
- Well-screened tenants that have passed a 7 point process, including (but not limited to) national criminal background check, credit reports and ratings
- Solid lease agreements, reviewed by our lawyer
- Professional, confident agents setting a high bar for maintenance expectations during initial walk-through
- Numerous layers of documentation, including move-in/move-out checklists, photos, deposit receipts, etc
- Handling of all deposits and move-in fees
- Monthly handling of rent collection, with payment disbursed to you by the 12th
- Handling of all maintenance issues under $200 automatically (anything over $200 will require pre-authorization by you, but the job still handled by us)
- Option to select your own vendors for maintenance calls
- Utilities managed care of Cohesion Properties
- Drive-by records of properties, checked for general landscape/upkeep compliance
- Monthly blog with tips and friendly seasonal reminders for tenants
- Annual or biannual detailed property inspections
- 3-day notices and fast evictions, if the unfortunate situation arises.
- In 15 years of management, it prides us to note that Cohesion Properties has NEVER had to evict a tenant! This speaks volumes of our screening process, and the fact that we maintain pro-active and positive relationships and interactions with our tenants!
Much more to offer- contact us today for more details, a no-obligation meeting with an agent, and property consultation!